After I posted a picture of my first try of these naughty, yummy bars on Twitter a few of you asked me for the recipe.
So here we go!:)
Its dead simple and that’s why I’ve made it. I had everything at home and was done with it after around 15 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 200g marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Bubbles
- Melt butter in a large saucepan
- Add marshmallows, stir until completely melted
- Stir through peanut butter, remove from heat
- Add rice bubbles, stir until well combined, working fast
- Press mixture into a greased and lined large slice pan
- Place in fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Cut into squares
Tip! I used an Egg Beater to whisk the Butter, Marshmellows&Peanut Butter together. It was way easier than using a wooden spoon.
Mines were ready to eat after 2h! Enjoy!! 😛
- Pretzel Peanut Butter Pieces Krispie Bars (ramblingsofanaberrantmind.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Chocolate Krispie Roll-Ups (fox8.com)
- No-Bake Dessert Recipe: Malted Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Squares Recipes from The Kitchn (thekitchn.com)